It would be a definite breeze if you can walk into the office of a mortgage lender, ask for a Singapore housing loan, and be offered on the spot. However, it can never be this way. Housing loans applications can be complex and be prolonged if you are not able to produce the required documents when they are required. So it is best to prepare the documents required for a housing loan application beforehand.
Below are the general documents that may be required for your application. However, additional documents may be requested by the mortgage lender when required.
- Most recent 3 months computerized pay slip
- Most recent 2 years income tax assessment
- Option to purchase (when applicable)
- CPF statement showing account balance and contributions (when applicable)
- NRIC or passport
- Legitimate valuation report (when applicable)
- Completed and duly signed Singapore housing loan application form
- Personal HDB page (when applicable)
for the last 36 months?
Enter your email below so we can send it to you.